The growth of mold if not controlled they can get worse and spread to a large area. It is not something that you should neglect. For the ones who do not know mold can also lead to several types of health problems in humans especially in children. There are a number of products that you can sue to kill mold but we are going to show you how to clean mold without using any of those market products.
How to clean mold the traditional way?
Cleaning mold the traditional way is very simple. All you need is a bit of vinegar and that’s all. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- At first you need to clean up the mold affected area using a scrubber or salt paper or sponge.
- Once you are done with that you need to apply vinegar to the affected area. Use a brush to apply the vinegar.
- You are required to repeat the process until all the mold disappears from the surface.
- For best results you should be using white distilled vinegar.
How to clean mold the natural way?
Here is how you can clean the mold the natural way:
- All you need is grapefruit extract for you cleaning.
- Apply the grapefruit to the mold struck area and then clean it off.
The best thing about using grapefruit is that it doesn’t have any pungent smell. It may cost you a b it but it is totally worth it. This method is specially recommended for people who have kids in their house since grapefruit is not at all harmful for kids.
Why does cleaning mold get problematic at times?
There are certain special cases of mold when it may get nearly impossible for you to clean the mold all by yourself. These are the times when you will have to call for professional help.
- If you have an area in your house where there is a lot of water damage and the mold has spread over 10 square feet and the layers are thick as well.
- When the mold is grown near sewage drains or pipes or is caused by contaminated water. These are the places where you cannot apply the home remedies or any market products.
Well, now you know how to eradicate mold from your house. If you wish to learn more then, you can redirect to our existing articles.